Alcohol and Drug Treatment
Alcohol and Drug Treatment Centre in Mumbai, India
When individuals and family members struggling with alcohol or drug addiction begin searching for treatment, they typically go through a process of elimination to arrive at their choice. According to cancer experts, alcohol and drugs can cause seven specific types of cancer or probably more. There is a limited risk of increasing the chance of developing cancer for anyone who regularly drinks alcohol, even in little amounts and you don’t have to be getting drunk every night to be at risk. Trucare Trust offers the opportunity to evaluate alcohol or drug use and explore ways to bring things under control again.
What are the signs of an alcohol and other drugs problem?
- Has your drug consuming or drinking caused you to have any health problems?
- Do you need more alcohol or drugs to get the same effect?
- Have you ever injured yourself or any other person after drug consumption or drinking?
- Are you in financial complexity as a result of your drug consumption or drinking?
- Is alcohol or drugs affecting your personal relationships?
- Do you take drugs or drink more often now than you used to?
- Is your drug consuming or drinking jeopardizing your work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions or you are concerned about your current use of alcohol or drugs, Trucare Trust can help you decide the extent of the problem and identify solutions.
Our Rehabilitation Techniques – Rehabilitation Centre in India
We provide a safe, integrated, high quality rehabilitation service to people whose lives have been affected by the harmful use of, or dependency on alcohol and drugs. You will be supported, challenged and encouraged to make positive changes in your life so that you can find hope, direction, peace and stability.
This purposeful, whole of life, person-centered, caring approach combines four key elements;
- Partnership: You will be in a purposeful relationship with the rehabilitation team as your move along your own personal path to recovery.
- Community Reinforcement Approach: We go beyond education and advice to coaching and practice. Where practical, family and friends are encouraged to participate in your rehabilitation plan.
- 12 Step Recovery Journey: The 12 Step approach suggests that the recovery includes a distinctly spiritual journey from a life of confusion and grief to a place of serenity and peace.
- Trucare Trust: Trucare Trust in Mumbai, India seeks to offer an evidence-based, best practice rehabilitation for people moderately to severely affected by their harmful use of, or dependency on alcohol or drugs.
If you are worried about your current use of alcohol or drugs, Trucare Trust can assist you with further evaluation to decide the extent of the problem and identify solutions.